Reblog if you are the gay sibling
“I want you. I want your sleepy confused look when you wake up, and the smile that follows. I want to be the warmth that fills the space in your bed. I don’t want to share you.”(via siameasy)
February 28, 2013 / Chelsea, NY by Amanda Jas
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
The season of leg shaving is upon us.
Literally me doing a wall sit.
This was me doing my wall sits this morning
me doing any kind of leg exercise pulses ( i’m looking at you squats)
This is lowkey deep
my favorite thing about school was sitting with your friend and flipping through a random textbook pointing at ugly pictures and saying “that’s you.”
*throws lamp at you* you need to lighten the fuck up
Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer’s apartment - Apartment 213, 924 North 25th Street. Within a week of moving into this apartment Dahmer had murdered his sixth victim.
“I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I’ve lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment.”John Steinbeck (via ohfairies)